Where is Urban Crush from?
Urban Crush was born in Melbourne. By a team of passionate foodies that wanted to give you a healthy solution for all your adventures.
Where are your products made?
Our products are made with lots of love and passion using ingredients grown in all regions of the world, depending on seasonality, and then packed in Germany to ensure that you get the highest quality product possible.
Does Urban Crush use natural Ingredients?
Well obviously. Why would we jeopardise you with artificial ingredients. They are all natural, 100% fruit and veggies in every pack!!!
Are your products cruelty-free?
As you can see by our images, we aren’t into hurting animals – it’s not our thing. We only crush fruit and veggies. Polly loves her pets too much to ever do anything cruel.
Can I drink Urban Crush if I'm pregnant?
Healthy mum, healthy baby. Urban Crush Smoothies are full of natural goodness so they are perfect snack for everyone.
How do I store Urban Crush smoothies
Store wherever you like, as long as it is a dry and cool place. Gordon leaves his in a dry cool place, whereas Emma’s is in her desk draw for that mid-morning snack.
The following definitions apply to this Policy:
a. Australian Consumer Law means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
b. Products means any goods offered for sale by Us;
c. We, Our or Us means Kruger ANZ Pty Ltd; and
d. You or Your means any person who has purchased a Product.
Please contact Us on 1800 469 373 (AU), Our support team, or write to us at Ground Level, 620 High St, Kew, 3101, Victoria to initiate a return. All freightage costs associated with return of Product(s) will be at Our discretion.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, You are entitled:
a. to cancel Your service contract with Us; and
b. to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, You are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
What if my product is faulty?
Please refer to the FAQs or contact Our support team.
In-store return option?
Products purchased on the urbancrush.com.au website are exclusive to Us and are only available to be purchased online. Returns are only available by post, upon approval from Our online customer support. No in-store returns are available for these Products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.